Dec 04, 2021  
Graduate Catalog 2015-2016 
Graduate Catalog 2015-2016 [ARCHIVED CATALOG]

Changing Programs

Students who have been matriculated for one master’s degree in the School of Education must formally apply through the Office of Admissions if they wish to change programs. Students wishing to change from one track in their program to another must complete a change of major form, available in 1000 West Building and on our website: