Oct 22, 2019  
Graduate Catalog 2015-2016 
Graduate Catalog 2015-2016 [ARCHIVED CATALOG]

Permit Credit

Graduate courses taken at other colleges or universities after matriculation are considered “Permit” credit. Students planning to take courses “on permit” at other colleges or universities during the period of matriculation must request and receive permission prior to taking the course. Instructions on applying for permit credit may be found on the “One Stop for Students” page on the Hunter College website.