Sep 22, 2019  
Graduate Catalog 2015-2016 
Graduate Catalog 2015-2016 [ARCHIVED CATALOG]

Student Eligibility

To be eligible for federal and state aid, a student must be a United States citizen or an eligible non-citizen, who is making satisfactory academic progress toward a degree. Students who have defaulted on a loan or owe a repayment of a federal grant at any post-secondary school must make satisfactory repayment arrangements with that institution before they will be eligible to receive aid at Hunter College.

Satisfactory Academic Progress

All recipients of financial aid must be making satisfactory progress toward a degree. There are two different formulas used to make this determination, one for state aid and another for federal aid.