Dec 12, 2019  
Graduate Catalog 2015-2016 
Graduate Catalog 2015-2016 [ARCHIVED CATALOG]

Federal Aid Eligibility

The Federal Satisfactory Academic Progress standard applies to students seeking assistance from all federal student financial aid programs available at Hunter College.

To be eligible, a graduate student must achieve at least the GPA required for good academic standing at the institution and:

  • Accumulate credits toward the degree greater than or equal to two thirds of the cumulative credits attempted at the institution.
  • Not have attempted more than 150 percent of the credits normally required for completion of the degree.