Jan 23, 2020  
Graduate Catalog 2015-2016 
Graduate Catalog 2015-2016 [ARCHIVED CATALOG]

Tranferring Credit for Relevant Graduate Courses

Students may request transfer credit for relevant graduate courses taken at regionally accredited institutions, including courses taken at Hunter College while matriculated in another degree program, whether or not the master’s degree was awarded.

A form for such a transfer may be downloaded at http://http://www.hunter.cuny.edu/graduateadmissions/applying/degree-application/transfer-credit