The page uses Browser Access Keys to help with keyboard navigation. Click to learn moreSkip to Navigation

Different browsers use different keystrokes to activate accesskey shortcuts. Please reference the following list to use access keys on your system.

Alt and the accesskey, for Internet Explorer on Windows
Shift and Alt and the accesskey, for Firefox on Windows
Shift and Esc and the accesskey, for Windows or Mac
Ctrl and the accesskey, for the following browsers on a Mac: Internet Explorer 5.2, Safari 1.2, Firefox, Mozilla, Netscape 6+.

We use the following access keys on our gateway

n Skip to Navigation
k Accesskeys description
h Help
    Hunter College
  Feb 20, 2018
Undergraduate Catalog 2016-2017 [ARCHIVED CATALOG]

Withdrawal from Part of Program

The Board of Trustees has ruled that students have until the end of the third week of classes (or during the summer session, the end of the first week of classes) to drop a course without penalty. This period coincides with the refund period. The course will not appear on the student’s record. A student may withdraw officially, with a grade of “W,” between the end of the third week of classes and the first day of the tenth week of classes. (During the summer session a student may withdraw officially between the second week of classes and the first day of the fifth week of classes.) To do so, a student should obtain a withdrawal form from the OASIS, Room 217 HN. After the deadline, official withdrawals will be considered for approval by the Office of Advising. Approval will be granted only when it is clear that the student has good and sufficient reason for withdrawing. Students should be aware that withdrawal from classes may have an impact on their financial aid. A student should make an appointment with an adviser in the Office of Advising, Room 1119 East Building, before proceeding with the withdrawal process. The problem often has other solutions.