The page uses Browser Access Keys to help with keyboard navigation. Click to learn moreSkip to Navigation

Different browsers use different keystrokes to activate accesskey shortcuts. Please reference the following list to use access keys on your system.

Alt and the accesskey, for Internet Explorer on Windows
Shift and Alt and the accesskey, for Firefox on Windows
Shift and Esc and the accesskey, for Windows or Mac
Ctrl and the accesskey, for the following browsers on a Mac: Internet Explorer 5.2, Safari 1.2, Firefox, Mozilla, Netscape 6+.

We use the following access keys on our gateway

n Skip to Navigation
k Accesskeys description
h Help
    Hunter College
  Dec 11, 2017
Undergraduate Catalog 2016-2017 [ARCHIVED CATALOG]

Unofficial Withdrawal

When a student ceases to participate in a course but has not withdrawn officially, the student shall be deemed to have withdrawn unofficially. Evidence of unofficial withdrawal shall include all of the following: failure to attend class for at least four weeks consecutively (or during the summer session, two weeks consecutively) through the end of the semester (the last day of classes); failure to attend the final exam; and failure over this period to meet any other course requirements (e.g., to submit paper assignments and take examinations). The unofficial withdrawal (“WU”) by university regulations is equivalent to a grade of F. Cessation of attendance or unofficial withdrawal may also have negative financial aid consequences.