Oct 20, 2021  
Graduate Catalog 2016-2017 
Graduate Catalog 2016-2017 [ARCHIVED CATALOG]

Students Matriculated at Other Colleges of the City University

Students matriculated in a graduate program at any other branch of the City University who want to register for a course or courses at Hunter College are required to use the EPermit System available at www.cuny.edu/. Students must register for a CUNY Portal account and complete the EPermit process at this site. Information regarding their Epermit request will be e-mailed to their e-mail address. Deadline dates are available at http://registrar.hunter.cuny.edu/ Tuition payment for courses is made at the student’s home school. Grades will be collected by the City University and forwarded to Hunter College at the end of the semester, once grades become available.