Oct 20, 2021  
Graduate Catalog 2016-2017 
Graduate Catalog 2016-2017 [ARCHIVED CATALOG]

Leaves of Absence

Students who want a leave of absence for a specific period should apply for approval to their graduate adviser. Leaves are approved only for documented disabling illness, maternity, military service, or other unusual circumstances. Leaves may be approved up to a maximum of any two semesters (see “Readmission” in section on Admissions). Leave-of-absence forms may be obtained at http://registrar.hunter.cuny.edu ~ forms