Oct 25, 2021  
Graduate Catalog 2017-2018 
Graduate Catalog 2017-2018 [ARCHIVED CATALOG]

Permit Credit

Graduate courses taken at other colleges or universities after matriculation are considered “Permit” credit. Students planning to take courses “on permit” at other colleges or universities during the period of matriculation must request and receive permission prior to taking the course. Instructions on applying for permit credit may be found on the “One Stop for Students” page on the Hunter College website.