1. Completion of an approved master’s degree with a GPA of at least 3.0.
2. NYS certification as a teacher and/or pupil personnel service provider within grades N-12.
3. A minimum of three years of approved teaching and/or school service within grades N-12 under regular appointment (or its equivalent for counselors, social workers, and school psychologists) or two years approved teaching and/or school service and at least one year of relevant management/leadership experience.
4. Two letters of recommendation, including a letter of support from the candidate’s immediate site supervisor.
5. Promise of success in educational supervision and administration as determined by the completion of a comprehensive interview process that includes both oral and written activities.
6. Submission of official score report on the Graduate Record Examination (GRE).
1. An overall GPA of 3.0.
2. Maintain a valid and appropriate NYS certificate.
3. The culminating experiences of the program consist of an oral exit interview and a program portfolio review of selected leadership experiences and reflections on the learning process.
4. Passing both parts of the NYSTCE School District Leader exam.
5.Complete the Dignity for All Students Act (DASA) workshop.