A bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution with a GPA of at least 3.0;
A master’s degree from an accredited institution with a GPA of at least 3.5.
1. Students must maintain an overall GPA of 3.0 in order to continue in the program.
2. Students with more than one course grade below B in the first 12 credits will not be allowed to continue in the program.
3. Students who receive a grade of F in any course in the first 12 credits will not be allowed to continue in the program.
4. Students are required to attain a minimum grade of B in the internship courses (SPED 763 and 764). Students receiving B-, C+, or C for any one of these courses must apply to the department chairperson for permission to retake that course, which may be repeated only once.
5. Students with one grade of IN (Incomplete) within the first 12 credits are restricted from registering for more than one additional course. Those with two or more INs will not be allowed to register for any courses.
Note: It is recommended that students with two or more INs take an official leave of absence.
6. Any student who receives an F will not be allowed to continue.
7. Students must complete all required days and hours for each of the internship courses. Students not completing the minimum required days and hours will receive a course grade of IN for that course, prohibiting them from graduating.